CONSIGN WITH US!
ARCADE is a vintage concept shop and online shopping destination currently accepting new consignments.
- We accept walk in consignments at both our Brooklyn store and Los Angeles store.
- We accept consignments on a drop-in basis, no appointments are necessary for drop-off during business hours. For faster response please contact us via email with product images. Please visit our Store Information page for store addresses and hours.
- We accept relevant and designer vintage clothing and accessories in excellent vintage condition. We also accept some contemporary resale.
- We operate on a 50/50 consignment split - consignors receive 50% of the retail selling price. Consignors are paid out by the 10th of the month for any sales that occur the previous month.
- Retail prices are proposed by ARCADE and approved by the consignor.
- We hold pieces for at least 6 months, with the option to extend on viable items.
- We accept consignments any time, all year round.
If you are not able to visit our Brooklyn or Los Angeles stores, please e-mail us at email@example.com with photos of your items to get started!
How do I submit my items for sale?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with descriptions and photos of the items you wish to sell. We’ll let you know which items we are interested in and decide on tentative retail prices. You ship them to us, and we’ll take it from there!
Is there a maximum number of items I can consign?
There is no limit to how many items you can consign with us.
Do you buy pieces outright?
In select circumstances, we buy collections or individual items outright at 30% of the retail price.
Do you work with professional resellers?
Yes. Please contact us for details.